Thursday, July 15, 2010

Papa Johns

Today was the big day.

Registering with immigration.

And it all went very well. We accomplished everything and were back at Sangam in less than 2 hours. Which in India, is fast. Now Hayley and I have to venture back in 8 days to check and see if our paperwork is finished. Done and done. Well, almost. The hard part is done, now we just have to wait.

On the way home, my mind was blown. India is very developed yet is still considered a developing country. Well I'm officially putting it in the developed category. Yes, that is right. You heard it here first. India is developed. They have Papa Johns.

Yes. Papa Johns. As in Papa Johns Pizza.

Don't feel sorry for me because I live in India. We may not have water in a week but at least we can eat Papa Johns!

No comments: