Sunday, June 3, 2007

MG Road



So I've been having a really great time so far here in Pune. We have all been busy all day with trainings and it has been a lot of information in a very short amount of time but we are all sure that once the events start, it will all come very easily. Tonight we went down to MG Road here in Pune, we went out to eat and along the way we came across camels!!!! This is a picture of Anna from the UK, Julie from Canada, me, and Virginia from Brazil with the camels! Then we went out to eat at a great Chinese restaurant that had the best chocolate brownie! Julie and I decided that we are going back for sure, and very very soon! I'll blog more when I have a larger amount of time but I thought that I would share my picture of us Programme Assistants and Programme Manager Assistant with the camels!!!! It is well after midnight now and I should get to bed!
christa

ps: if you have any questions, leave a comment. You don't have to be a registered blogger to leave a comment!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having fun!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see that "Hello Kitty" has made it to Pune as well. Looks like you are having a great time.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a great time after your bumps in the road to get there. Stay safe and keep us informed about what you are busy doing.

Eileen